Are you looking for a
best urologist in Dubai?
Dr. Muthanna Alrawi is a renowned consultant Urologist in Dubai. He had fellowship training from Germany and a board-certified consultant urologist and Andrologist in Dubai. He is also part of Arab and Jordanian urology councils/boards. Dr. Alawi graduated from Baghdad Medical College / University from 1999 to 2000. He then began training in urology at a Jordanian hospital for five years. He earned a board degree (the highest degree in urology) from the Arab Medical Commission and the Jordanian Medical Council.
After that, he moved to Germany for advanced practice in urology (laparoscopic and robotic surgery) on scholarship at the University of Heidelberg (SLK Hospital, Heilbronn). The hospital's urology center is considered one of the pioneering urinary surgery centers in Germany and Europe. Dr. Alrawi's gained expertise in using advanced technologies and the latest surgeries (minimally invasive and robotic). He also has been awarded another fellowship in minimally invasive surgery by the world association of laparoscopic surgeons.
In addition to his private clinical practice, Dr. Alrawi also served Al Ramadi Teaching Hospital, Iraq, and worked for six years as a urology center specialist. He moved to the United Arab Emirates, where he associated with the German Medical Center and Emirates Hospital. Now he is serving at the Canadian Specialist Hospital as a consultant urologist and andrology in Dubai.
Experienced urologist in Dubai
Urologists most often aim to deal with details and complications. In Dubai, urologists faced invasive surgery that requires robotic precision. As a result, they are accustomed to going through technically complex steps. Dr. Alawi provides an excellent treatment of urinary and genital tracts problem in Dubai.
- Urology, Andrology and Infertility M.D (PhD)
- Board Degree from Arab Board of Medical Specialization
- Board Degree from Jordan Medical Council
- German Fellowship in Advanced Urology (Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery) / Heidelburg University – Germany
- Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Surgery (World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons)
- Graduate of Faculty of Medicine / University of Baghdad – Iraq
- Men’s health and potency problems (Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation, Decreased Libido) and correction of Penile Curvature and Insertion Penile Prosthesis.
- Male infertility including management with microscopic varicocele ligation and sperm extraction.
- Kidney and urinary tract stones [endoscopic treatment including flexible endoscopy with laser lithotripsy and percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL) in addition to extracorporeal shock wave(ESWL)]
- Prostate diseases (Inflammation, Cancer, Enlargment) including endoscopic management with laser enculation.
- Urinary Tract Infection.
- Urological tumors including minimal invasive treatment with laparoscopic and robotic surgeries
- Urine Incontinence
- Pediatric urology including management of congenital anomalies(ureteropelvic junction obstruction, vesicoureteral reflux, undescended testis and hypospadias)