Male infertility is due to low sperm production, abnormal sperm function or blockages that prevent the delivery of sperm. Illnesses, injuries, chronic health problems, lifestyle choices and other factors can play a role in causing male infertility. The good news is Dr. Muthanna Alrawi can help you with Male Infertility Treatment to regain male performance.
What causes male infertility?
About 50% of couples facing problems with reproduction die to various leading factors.
- Problems in sperm number or quality
- Retrograde ejaculation
- Genetic disorders
What are the signs and symptoms of male infertility?
- Inability to have a child
- Testicular lump, swelling, or pain
- Decrease or absence of face and body hair
- Signs of hormonal disorders or genetic disorders
- Sexual dysfunction as erection and ejaculation problems
- Low sperm count
How is male infertility diagnosed?
Based on signs and symptoms, medical history, physical examination and semen analysis.
Further diagnostic tests may be
- Hormone analysis
- Scrotal ultrasound
- Transrectal ultrasound
- Testicular biobsy
- Post-ejaculation urine analysis
- Anti sperm antibody test
- Sperm function test
Treatment of Male Infertility
Treatment depends on what is causing your infertility. Dr. Alrawi will recommend a collection of options that can manage infertility:
- Surgical repair of varicocele
- Microscopic sperm extraction
- male infertility
- In vitro fertilization
- Intrauterine insemination
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection