Erectile Dysfunction is a common, sexual problem affects about 60 million men worldwide. If you are one of them, Dr. Muthanna can help you to Treat Erectile Dysfunction problems safely and effectively with Linear Focused Shockwave Therapy, a minimally invasive procedure available in the market.
Linear Focused Shockwave Therapy
Focused shockwave is a non-invasive procedure for the treatment of vascular erectile dysfunction (ED). Based on sufficient evidence, low-energy focused shockwave therapy is one of the first-line therapies in the EAU guidelines. Most causes of Erectile Dysfunction are related to blood supply to the penis. Focused shockwave makes it possible to comprehensively and quickly address this.
Dr. Muthanna provides the latest, research-backed technology in the treatment of vascular erectile dysfunction.
Steps of the procedure:
- Performed in an outpatient setting
- No anesthesia is used
- Take just a few minutes
- The procedure starts from the cavernous bodies as the head located on them and moved along with the penis.
- 4-6 sessions are needed with 1-2 sessions per week.
- Stimulation of cellular function by this procedure occurs through the mechanical effect of the head and Shockwaves that act as mechanical stressors that stimulate cellular biochemical changes.
- Angiogenesis (synthesis of new blood vessels)
- Improved microcirculation
- Muscle relaxation
- Healthy blood vessels and efficient circulation effect on erection.
- Cooperation between circulation, nervous system, hormones, and muscles results in an ideal erection. Erection occurs due to increased blood delivery to the cavernous bodies and penis and so increased pressure, so inefficient microcirculation is the most common cause of erectile dysfunction. other causes include atherosclerosis and arterial diseases that cause decreased venous return and depressed circulation to the penis.
- Diabetes mellitus
- Chronic nicotine abuse
- High blood cholesterol levels
- Chronic renal disease
What makes Linear Focused Shockwave Therapy more favorable than other treatments?
- Comparing treatment with PDE-5 inhibitors and vacuum pumps with Linear Focused Shockwave Therapy, obviates superiority of last because
- It is minimally invasive
- No side effects
- Long-lasting benefits
- Fast improvement