Are you looking for a
best urologist and Andrologist in Dubai?
Dr. Muthanna Alrawi is a renowned board-certified consultant Urologist and Andrologist in Dubai with fellowship training from Germany.
Dr. Alawi graduated from Medical College / University of Baghdad on 2000 and after finishing residency training program in urology for five years,He earned a board degree (the highest degree in urology SPECIALTY)
After that, he moved to Germany for advanced practice in urology (laparoscopic and robotic surgery) on scholarship at the University of Heidelberg (SLK Hospital, Heilbronn).
The urological center of this hospital is considered one of pioneer urological center in Germany and Europe where Dr alrawi trained on latest technologies and advanced surgeries using minimal invasive and robotic surgeries (Da Vinci Xi robot)
He also has been awarded another fellowship in minimally invasive surgery by the world association of laparoscopic surgeons.
In addition to his private clinical practice, Dr. Alrawi also served Al Ramadi Teaching Hospital, Iraq, and worked for six years as a urology specialist. He moved to the United Arab Emirates, where he associated with the German Medical Center and Emirates Hospital.
HE HAS EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE in speciality of urology including endoscopic.laparoscopic,pediatric urology ,andrology and male infertility.
Experienced urologist in Dubai
Urologists most often aim to deal with details and complications. In Dubai, urologists faced invasive surgery that requires robotic precision. As a result, they are accustomed to going through technically complex steps. Dr. Alawi provides an excellent treatment of urinary and genital tracts problem in Dubai.
- Urology, Andrology and Infertility M.D (PhD)
- Board Degree from Arab Board of Medical Specialization
- Board Degree from Jordan Medical Council
- German Fellowship in Advanced Urology (Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery) / Heidelburg University – Germany
- Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Surgery (World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons)
- Graduate of Faculty of Medicine / University of Baghdad – Iraq
- Men’s health and potency problems (Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation, Decreased Libido) and correction of Penile Curvature and Insertion Penile Prosthesis.
- Male infertility including management with microscopic varicocele ligation and sperm extraction.
- Kidney and urinary tract stones [endoscopic treatment including flexible endoscopy with laser lithotripsy and percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL) in addition to extracorporeal shock wave(ESWL)]
- Prostate diseases (Inflammation, Cancer, Enlargment) including endoscopic management with laser enculation.
- Urinary Tract Infection.
- Urological tumors including minimal invasive treatment with laparoscopic and robotic surgeries
- Urine Incontinence
- Pediatric urology including management of congenital anomalies(ureteropelvic junction obstruction, vesicoureteral reflux, undescended testis and hypospadias)